Welcome to our Shabbat School!
Where the seed is planted that lives forever.
(Spiritually-Inspired New Generation)
Raising up the next generation of believers in Yeshua is paramount!Each Shabbat, we are impacting our children, both young and old, through our Shabbat School. (Tampa Location) Our teachers have a strong burden for our younger generation. Our curriculum inspires spiritual growth while providing interest and fun.
Our primary goals for our children in Shabbat School:
1. REACH our children with the love of Messiah.
2. TEACH our children Biblical truths that will guide them into a personal relationship with Yeshua (Jesus) as Messiah and Lord.
3. DEVELOP our children’s love for God’s Word and an understanding of it’s prophetic nature.
4. BUILD our children’s foundation in Messianic Judaism that will develop future generations of Messianic leaders and families.
5. SECURE our children’s love for Israel and it’s role within God’s plan.
Our classes are divided by grades as follows:
ALEF Class (Preschool through 1st grade)
BET Class (2nd through 5th grades)
GIMEL Class (pre-Bar/Bat Mitzvah – 6th through 7th grades
To provide a safe and secure environment where children (ages 4-12) and their families can learn the Scriptures in an exciting, fun way within a Messianic Jewish culture, while growing into life-long followers of Yeshua.
Our curriculum provides a wide range of age-related activities based upon the biblical teachings of the Hebrew Scriptures and New Covenant (Genesis through Revelation), including music, an understanding of the biblical feasts and holidays, beginning Hebrew language (Aleph Bet), Bible truth application, fun games and activities and basic Jewish education.