Are You Ready To Share?
Learn to share the Good News of Messiah!
• Without anxiety [about not knowing what to say].
• Without apprehension [about not knowing how to answer difficult questions].
• Without fear of rejection [but rather with confidence and boldness].
To the Jew First - If you're reading this page, you might be interested in how we share our faith in Yeshua (Jesus) with Jewish people! Or perhaps you are a believer who wants to be prepared for the next time you meet someone who has questions about Yeshua.
The vision of the outreach ministry at Shoresh David is the biblical mandate to go "to the Jew first" (Rom 1:16) and also to the nations.
• Neighborhood Knocking
• Ongoing monthly community outreaches and events
• Publishing of our quarterly newsletter "Schmooze News"
• Congregational visitor follow-ups
• WOM Training Courses
• Jewish Outreach Seminars
• Interfaith Couples Ministry
• Cultivating relationships with the Jewish community
• Providing information and resources to local churches
Share Yeshua without anxiety - Our WOM Training Courses will teach you to how to communicate your faith in Yeshua with confidence. This practical and simple approach to sharing faith shows how you cannot fail in sharing your faith when you follow the same Biblical principles that Yeshua used. Discover ways to guide a sharing conversation without fear of failure or rejection. Learn to answer Jewish objections to Messiah in a way that is both reasonable and effective.